Saturday, January 16, 2010

.calendar



I was checking the weather forecast for the next week a few minutes ago when all of a sudden, I felt despair.

We're less than 2 fortnight away from living apart (for a while).

Well this isn't the first time I've felt the strong urge to break down while looking at dates.. But at least I have (kind of) found a way to control my emotions.. And I hope it works long term.

Or.. Maybe it's just PMS.

I am still taking comfort in the fact that a handful of couples I know are currently in a long distance relationship, and they seem to be handling it pretty well, emotional-wise.

At least we know SF's going to leave 90% of his stuff here with me (yes, including daily necessities such as clothing), and that he's always saying stuff like "Can't wait to come back to Melbourne, I hate working there [Singapore].

We have no idea when he's able to return - I've given up asking since no one's sure what will happen in the next couple of years.. Things DO change when you least expect it to.

But for now, let's pray that he'll get a banking/finance-related job within the next couple of months.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin