Sunday, September 6, 2009

.when money matters

Yes, it's true that money cannot buy you happiness...

But think about it. Without money, you can't buy stuff that you want, stuff that will make you happy. How are you going to be happy knowing that you cannot own something dear without having the money?

For us, it goes like this.

Without a career, there will not be money.. And without money, we cannot build a future together.

I know I have to let go and accept the truth of going on a long distance relationship, because there is nothing we can do about the sub prime crisis. It's way beyond our control, because it's not even our fault to begin with.

So _pdra, long distance = a great future for you and SF ahead. no long distance = no money, no happiness, no future.

Which one would you choose, _pdra?

My selfishness is jeopardizing a successful long-term relationship and yet, I find it impossible to get rid of that self-centered monster inside me. I guess the reason why I feel forced about this whole situation is because I hate it when something well-planned has to be changed all of a sudden.

I hate to think about how I am going to be living alone from next year, for a few years. How long is a few years? Well, nobody can answer that right now. I wish I had an answer, an answer like, "I will be back in about 2 years time, really really, soon."

Question: Do you think you can still buy happiness without money?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin