Thursday, September 3, 2009

.spring has come


Waking up early in the morning had been quite a challenge for the past couple of months.. And it still is...

Because I live in Melbourne... And Melbourne is generally much colder than any other cities in Australia.

So yesterday morning had been pretty cold, as always, I woke up, got dressed, made myself a lunchbox and and left.

...

When I stepped out of uni at around 1pm, it felt different. "It's freaking hot for a wint.. Oh wait, this is the first week of spring!" I thought. Spring has come. It really has. Majority of the people around me only had a thin sweater on while I was in my ultra-thick winter jacket and beanie. It felt awkward. :\

I think it's time to put those winter stuff away for 9 months.. And endure the bitter wind in the morning for a while.

I don't really like this whole transition from winter to spring because it makes it difficult to decide what to put on in the morning!

What do you think about this seasonal transition? Any advice?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin