Tuesday, July 17, 2012

.torn between two OS's


Android or iOS?

I started to fall in love with the Samsung Galaxy Note after watching Rooftop Prince about a month ago. The big screen and stylus is just so useful – it's something that an iPhone doesn't have.

And SF owns a HTC Sensation XL – screen is pretty big, which makes me jealous sometimes! >___<

But I really love everything about the iOS – it's just so intuitive and easy to use and not to mention, the interface is so pretty! : 3

And I find that the Android interface takes a while to get used to – not a big deal, considering that I will get used to it eventually.

But I love my iPhone's music play list – everything is just there! (yea yea I know it's the same with Android but... iPhone's play list.. IS JUST THERE, there's is no need to search like hell for a particular song.)

Ahhhh... What do I dooooo? I can't just sign for a Note 2 (when it comes out) and then get an iPhone 5 if I end up disliking the Android interface..

Call me fussy, but I love the fact that I could use, and view emoji, on Instagram – and I am a heavy-duty Instagram user.

And iPhone 4s' camera is great – I haven't been carrying another camera out since I got the phone.. I wonder how the Note 2's camera is! :)

Oh, and I heard there are heaps of free apps on Android as compared to iOS. That's quite handy to know..

A bunch of people around me, including my not-very-tech-savvy sister, have recently swopped their iPhones for an Android phone – from HTC's all the way to Sony Xperia's, and they haven't looked back since. I wonder if I will cope just as well as them. My sister actually claimed that Android is a whole lot easier to use than iOS! O_O

....I am so confused! I guess I should muck around with SF's HTC a bit more, just to see if I could get the hang of the Android interface.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin