Saturday, December 25, 2010

.the end?

Winter solstice 2010.

2010 came and went...just like that.
I guess I should be happy that it ended, because 2010 wasn't exactly a great year for me.. Well it's good, but it's mostly bad.

Does 2011 mark the fact that things will get better? I hope so.
Will my life change drastically in 2011? I guess so, since I will be starting a scary yet fulfilling new chapter.

And most important, will things go back to how it was before 2010?

No one has the answer for the above question... So I guess I'll just leave it at that.. We'll only find out when the time comes.

I would like to thank those who have been here for me over the past year.. I wouldn't have made it this far (emotionally) if it wasn't for you guys. Cheers, everyone!



and SF, I know you can wait, but I can't. =)


Happy holidays everyone. Have a great 2011!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin