Friday, December 31, 2010

.さよなら


2010..is over??? I'm not dreaming, am I?
I should probably do a little summary of 2010 too.

...

2010...wasn't a good year for me. I was forced by a number of reasons to go into a long distance relationship. I had to fend for myself most of the time.. but this isn't all bad, because I have sort of learned how to be independent... And I never realize how strong I can be until strong is the only choice I have.

Loads of people around me got engaged or married recently, which makes me feel really crummy despite the fact that 1. I know it's not going to happen anytime soon for me and 2. that I should be happy for them. It's not that I don't want to be happy for them, it's just that I can't.

If it wasn't for the change in immigration policy, SF and I could have been granted permanent residency in Australia by 2010... And now, we'll most likely have to wait till 2012 before we get an answer.. and There is a possibility that the answer is No. I hate how this is ruining my plans for the future.

...

Well, 2010 wasn't all that bad. I attended agIdeas, an international design forum held annually in Melbourne which inspired me a lot. I bought a couple of good design illustration books to inspire myself further...and I've got a whole king size bed to myself. Hehe.

And last but not least, friends. :) you guys know who you are..thanks for stopping by for dinner at my lonely apartment sometime!

okay, that is all.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin