Wednesday, June 16, 2010

.hello! :)


I felt like cam-whoring the other night so here are one of the few hundred shots I've taken.
Umm.. I have told quite a number of people about this blog but I don't know how many of them actually read it on a regular basis...

So if you are the few percentage amount of people who reads my blog often, thank you!!! :)

And for those of you who don't really know me, umm.. hi, I'm _pdra. Sorry for the lousy pick up line... continuing on.. I'm currently half way through graduate school and I don't want it to end. Photography is something I do almost everyday, unless I have too much assignments to complete and ummmm... I hope I'll be given the opportunity to live in Melbourne for a long time!

Okay, that's all! :)

2 comments:

raissa said...

Hey Dra!
I am your frequent reader! lol,
anywayz, i hope you will be able to find a job in Melbourne!

HL said...

can try using google analytic =)

http://www.google.com/analytics/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin