Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.the first fried mee siam

fried mee siam.

I have been suffering from a pretty bad indigestion over the past couple of days.. 2 nights and 3 bags of peppermint tea later, I'm well again and have lots of cravings! One of the dishes I'm wanting to eat was fried mee siam, and I have no idea why.

At Info Design class this afternoon, I was craving for fried mee siam and decided to have it for dinner.

Problem is, I've never cooked this before.. But I just had to have it! So I grab whatever (suitable) ingredients I have in my pantry, cut in some chili and shallots, mix all the ingredients together and pan-fry accordingly.

The result? It's OH-SO-GOOD!!! But considering the fact that I haven't had fried mee siam for years, I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to taste like...

But again, it's so good! I think I'm going to buy more ingredients tomorrow or day after. Hehe!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin