Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.the fake smile

late afternoon.

Time to rant!!!
...I hate pretending to be happy when I'm not.
I know I'm one of the luckiest people around... But I'm starting to get very, very tired.

I'm both mentally and physically exhausted.. I feel empty.. Sometimes I wish I could be in the studio working 24/7 so I wouldn't think too much.

I have assignments and homework due on a weekly basis.. And I barely have enough time to do stuff that I enjoy, like going out for some photo walks, discovering new places for photography purposes, etc.

I hate being stuck at home.. Well I have to be at home because I have too much work...

Suddenly, I feel like I have no friends around in Melbourne anymore... ._.

And I miss him.. a lot.. Even though we've been communicating online heaps

But no, I'm not giving up everything here.. I won't be leaving anytime soon. I just need someone to come by for a cup of tea and chat with (counsel) me.. And I need at least two days of sleep in.

Come visit me...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin