Friday, March 19, 2010

.avatar?

GWK Cultural Center, Bali, Indonesia.

Have you watched Avatar and like it so much, that you would watch it again/have watched it again? What about this - do you have a friend who had not watched it and kept asking you what the movie's about?

What did you answer? Could you explain the movie thoroughly?
Because I couldn't - it's either that I am not good in explaining stuff or I just don't know how to start... And this was all I could say to those who had not watched the movie: "..You have to watch it.. Just watch it and you'll understand!"

...

Okay, this blog is NOT dead.. I've been too busy with assignments and homework so I haven't been visiting here (and not to mention, Flickr) as often as I used to. :(

I miss photography.. I do make the effort to take my camera out with me to uni but I am just too stressed out, tired and worried for any inspirations...

And no, this does NOT mean I'm giving up photography! I'll get back to it...as soon as I can... :(

:(

Alright, time to stop typing and get ready for another day at uni. TGIF? Nope... Not after this whole LDR thing started.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin