Monday, March 22, 2010

.4th week

Moomba Fireworks.

So this is my 4th week back in Melbourne.. Time really flies doesn't it! Once again, I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, my emotions for the past few weeks was like a roller coaster...

I think I'm starting to get used to this.. Hopefully.. But I'm still having a bit of trouble with time management – I don't seem to have enough time at all! There are always dishes in the sink, the bathroom needs cleaning, half of my bed is covered with clean laundries, the stove needs to be cleaned, etc.. How does everyone manage to allocate time for house chores???

But, anyways, everything about Melbourne is great, except for the food and public transport.. and I'm glad to be here.

I'll update again when I can, in the mean time, I am just going to be spending a lot of time getting rid of my assignments and learning to do house chores more efficiently (I'm so not a housewife material..lol).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin