Sunday, November 30, 2008

.introducing the ASUS Eee PC 1000H

Asus Eee PC 1000H

It was a tough decision to make - there are quite a few reasons behind me getting this sub notebook. And this is the main reason - Some of you may have heard that I will be taking a family vacation to Japan at the very end of this year.. And I'll be spending the New Years in Japan. And I'm dedicated to this Flickr group called 2008: A Year in Pictures, in which I am required to post a photo a day. I want to keep up with it while on the go. My parents will definitely nag at me if I were to lug my 15.4" MacBook Pro around the whole trip so I decided I need something small - not just for this trip, but for future trips too.

I'll do a review of this sub notebook shortly, after I get the hang of using Windows XP. Oh and I've quite a few big plans for this new mini gadget -

1. I plan to install Mac OS X Leopard!!!
2. Get a 2GB RAM.
3. Softwares wanted: Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Cs4, Picasa, and maybe Sims 2? :D

So there you go.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin