Saturday, November 29, 2008

.i suck when it comes to Commitment

Bolte Bridge @ Docklands, Victoria, Australia.

Nooo, not the relationship kind of commitment, dumb ass.

I can never keep a blog running for more than 2 years - Don't ask why, I don't know the answer too..

I bet this one wouldn't last as long as a couple months.. But we will see.


Dohhhhhh. I don't wanna start every fucking single sentence with "I". Argh!

...

Okok, here is a "proper" blog post to start with.



I'm in the middle of life transition right now. Things have started falling apart since that Friday afternoon of Week 12, when I submitted my very last assignment of the semester.. I was like, "Gawd.. What am I gonna do now?" Everything seem so.. Empty from then onwards...

Things are gradually getting better now, since I'm about 1/4 done with my own reflection - by that, I mean, planning for my own future. I shall not disclose the details until I'm sure everything falls into place.. You know.. I just don't wanna jinx what I've got in mind...

Alright.. In the meantime, I will try to update with photos.. Not sure if anyone reads this anyway.. But if you do, I'd really appreciate it if you leave a comment (even if it's just one single alphabet) - just to let me know someone's reading this.. :)

Tah.

- _pdra

2 comments:

stargazer said...

hahha
i know!!! u better keep this gg, becos i'm gg to bookmark iT!

_pdra said...

Yayy!! Thanks Siao Wen! :D:D:D I will do my best!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin