Friday, March 4, 2011

.i discovered something new about him


yep, despite being together for over 7.5 years, we still have new things about each other to discover.
I just found out that SF and I share the EXACT SAME eye-degree!

All these years I've been bugging him about this and he's never told me.. well, because he wasn't really sure.

"So we can share a packet of contact lenses now." He said.

Well, it is the same, but total opposite. I'm -1.75 on the left, -2.00 on the right and his is the opposite of mine.

What are the odds of that! LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always a sweet joy to discover something new about your partner. And it's icing on the cake to discover a new 'compatibility'. These little things - seemingly unimportant in themselves - are to be cherished - the memories and glue which bind a couple together for the long haul.

Nick, in
Melbourne

Blog Widget by LinkWithin