Thursday, November 11, 2010

.誕生日2010年

the birthday cake.

Another year has gone by....just like that. Let's hope I've at least matured a little bit over the past 365 days.

The past year consisted of loads of ups and downs.. Not everything went well, but now, I kind of have this feeling that we're wrapping up all the uncertainties in life...that everything will stabilize soon enough..

But then again, maybe not – I don't want to jinx this.

The best birthday present this year is that SF is spending the whole month with me! In Melbourne! Yes, he brought his work along with him but he will finish up this weekend and we'll spend the remaining 21 days traveling around Victoria. All I want is for us to spend quality time with each other the whole of this month since we don't know how long this LDR thing is staying.

Part of me feels old.. But part of me have to spend a few seconds recalling how old I am exactly.

Anyway, here are the two other birthday presents I have received:

Fujifilm Instax 7s – from SF!

Free Edge Ticket from Eureka Skydeck 88!

And for those of you who are also birthday-ing this month, Happy birthday and eat more cake!

Once again, I'd like to say thank you to those who sent birthday greetings and wishes through E-mail/Facebook/Text Messages. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin