Friday, December 25, 2009

.to cherish

mother & son on a christmas eve.

One of the sweetest moments I've witnessed...

Christmas Eve always makes me weak.. I don't know why... Especially this year since.. Well.. You know.

:(

Anyways, enough negative thoughts! I hope you guys are enjoying Christmas right now. :)

Growing up in a typical, non-religious Malaysian-Chinese family, I've never formally celebrated Christmas before, unless dropping-by-neighbors-place-over-Christmas counts. So tell me, how does Christmas really feel like? Is it enjoyable because of the pile of presents you are getting? Is it because of the family reunion? Dinner? Turkey?

1 comment:

raissa said...

Hey Dra!
Xmas in China is like spirit-less!
People here celebrate it because it is western holiday/celebration. But we got no holiday!
I dont celebrate XMAS, for the past 3 years, I have spent my Xmas day on the plane, San Fran- Singapore.
Before that, never really.
Guess We are on the same boat! =D
Sorry I have not been visiting your blog. Thanks to China, blogspot, twitter, tumblr, and posterous are basically blocked...
Unless installing a vpn, which is kinda slow.
Nevertheless, Happy Holiday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin