Thursday, November 5, 2009

.why? just BS!

I should be rushing on my 3000-word research paper now considering the fact that I have only got less than 23 hours to go.. But I have to type this up before I forget!


_pdra: *gets up and stretch* Ahhhh.. 1,800 words to go.......
SF: *wide eyed* What!? Why so little!? What have you been doing??
_pdra: *yawn* Been trying to type!!! I have done what you advised me to do – expand each points! But still I only have 1,200 words! T_T
SF: But what's so hard about it??? Just bullsh*t one or two sentences?
_pdra: I tried, I tried!!! Gotta stay up tonight.. And I'm struggling to stay awake!!!


Okay, back to work. SF must be thinking that I'm working hard on the essay now since I am typing fast. WHY CAN'T I TYPE LIKE THIS FOR THE RESEARCH PAPER?? I WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY NOW IF I COULD! :(

***Will find a photo for this entry later.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin